Edgard Varèse - Utah Symphony Orchestra, Maurice Abravanel - Ecuatorial / Nocturnal / Amériques Mp3
Soprano Vocals – Ariel Bybee
Score Editor, Composed By [Edited And Completed From The Composer's Notes And Sketches By] – Chou Wen-chungSoprano Vocals – Ariel Bybee
- Composed By, Liner Notes [On "Amériques"] – Edgard Varèse
- Conductor – Maurice Abravanel
- Directed By [Director Of Chorale] – Dr. Newell B. Weight
- Ensemble – Bass ensemble of the University-Civic Chorale
- Liner Notes – Arthur Cohn, Chou Wen-chung
- Orchestra – Utah Symphony Orchestra
- Producer – Seymour Solomon (tracks: B1, B2)
Recorded in U.S.A.
G. Schirmer, Inc./ASCAP
A Dolby System Recording
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): SRV-308 SD-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): SRV-308 SD-B
- Copyright (c) – Vanguard Recording Society, Inc.
- Published By – G. Schirmer Inc.
Related to Edgard Varèse - Utah Symphony Orchestra, Maurice Abravanel - Ecuatorial / Nocturnal / Amériques: