Madness - The Peel Sessions Mp3
- Performer: Madness
- Album: The Peel Sessions
- Label: Strange Fruit
- Catalog #: SFPS007
- MP3: 1323 mb | FLAC: 2259 mb
- Released: 1986
- Country: UK
- Style: Ska
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 440
- Category: Rock
|1||Land Of Hope And Glory|
Composed By – Foreman, Thompson
Composed By – L. Thompson
|3||Bed And Breakfast Man|
Composed By – M. Barson
|4||Stepping Into Line|
Composed By – McPherson, Bedford
|642213||Madness|| The Peel Sessions (CD)||Strange Fruit||642213||France||1991|
|SFPS 007||Madness|| The Peel Sessions (CD)||Castle Communications||SFPS 007||Netherlands||1989|
|ECO748-3||Madness|| The Peel Sessions (7", Ltd, Num, Unofficial, Whi)||Bad Econo||ECO748-3||China||2013|
|SFPSCD007||Madness|| The Peel Sessions (CD)||Strange Fruit||SFPSCD007||UK||1988|
|DEI8308-4||Madness|| The Peel Sessions (Cass, MiniAlbum)||Dutch East India Trading||DEI8308-4||UK & US||1991|
- Bass – Mark Bedford (Bedders)
- Drums – Woody Woods Woodgate (Dan Woodgate)
- Guitar, Vocals – Chris Foreman (Chrissy Boy)
- Keyboards – Mike Barson (Monsieur Barso)
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Lead Vocals – Graham McPherson, Suggs
- Mastered By [Credit Only] – Bob Jones
- Producer – Bob Sargeant
- Saxophone – Lee "Kix" Thompson
- Vocals – Lee "Kix" Thompson (tracks: B1)
Recorded: 14th August 1979
First Transmission: 27th August 1979.
Note: the runout etchings on the disc credit Porky and Musitech, but the credits on the sleeve are listed as Bob Jones , CTS Studios.
Suggs is credited on the release for Lead Vocals as 'Suggs (Graham McPherson)'.
- Matrix / Runout (Sida A runout): SFPS-007 A1 MT. A PORKY PRIME CUT.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): SFPS-007-B1 MT. A PORKY PRIME CUT.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC Enterprises Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Strange Fruit Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Lacquer Cut At – CTS Studios
- Mastered At – Musitech
Related to Madness - The Peel Sessions: