Sasha - The Qat Collection Mp3
Vocals – Sam Mollison
Esraj [Israj], Trumpet [Sona] – Ray Mann
Vocals – Sam Mollison
|5||(As If By) Magic (Dub)||13:48|
Vocals – Donna Gardier
- Management [Uncredited] – 7pm Management
- Producer, Recorded By – Sasha, Tom Frederikse
- Programmed By [Programming], Other [Subliminal Mind Alteration] – Gaëtan Schurrer
- Written-By – A.Coe, S.Mollison (tracks: 2, 4, 6), T.Frederikse
"Produced, recorded and mixed…for 7PM Management."
"Vocals on 2 and 4…for 7PM Management."
"Thanks to: Marie; Steve, Mark and Sian Coe, John Digweed, Dobs Vye, James Bailie, Geogg Oakes and Mark at Renaissance, Tony and Adam at Up Yer Ronson, Pete Tong, Eddie Gordon, Dave Seaman, Eastern Bloc, George Ergatoudis, Everyone at Chuff Chuff, Kate Thompson, John Fishlocke, Lucien Grainge, Colin Barlow, Kris Needs, Parks and Wilson, Dave Calikes, Michael McDavid, Taylor, Stace Bass, Kimball, Zoom, Lincoln in Singapore, The Lakota Crew, Steve Finan, Paul at Berwick Street Studios, Simon Gavin, Mike Pickering, Graeme Park, TAG, Dom Philips, Nick Gordon-Brown, David Davies, Tony Marcus, Dan Prince and everyone else at DMC and Mixmag, Maya, Danny Campbell, Jacko, Andy Holmes, Power Promotions, Loud & Clear, Krysztof Pietkiewicz, Ange at the Haçienda, Matt Jagger and John Benedict, Judge Jules, Anne Nightingale, Andy Peak, Lynn Cosgrave, All the Decon Crew: Pete, Keith, Tom, Kev and Vanessa; a huge thanks to Nigel at Matrix and anyone else I forgot."
Tray Paperwork Notes:
"A Deconstruction item. Bedford House. 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6. Marketed and distributed by BMG Records."
"RCA is a registered trademark of General Electric Company, USA."
"℗ 1994 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by BMG Records [UK] Ltd. Distributed by BMG. A Bertelsmann Music Group company. © BMG Records [UK] Ltd 1994. Printed in the U.K."
Mastering SID Code - none
Mould SID Code - none
Number "1" is stamped into the inner ring
"P 1994. The copyright is owned by BMG Records [UK] Ltd…Marketed & distributed by BMG Records [UK] Ltd…Manufactured in the UK."
- Barcode (Text): 7 4321-19196-2 3
- Barcode (String): 743211919623
- Matrix / Runout: S 743211-91962 01 SASHA DISCTRONICS
- Label Code: LC 8280
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Other (Distribution Code): F: BM 650
- Marketed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Produced For – 7pm Management
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Records (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Records (UK) Ltd.
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Published By – PolyGram Music
- Mixed At – Matrix Studios
- Designed At – Farrow Design