|1||Can't Afford (Unorganised Mix)||9:56|
|FAC 118||52nd St|| Can't Afford (12", Single, W/Lbl)||Factory||FAC 118||UK||1984|
|FAC 118||52nd Street|| Can't Afford (Acetate)||Factory||FAC 118||UK||1984|
|FAC 118||52ND ST|| Can't Afford (7", W/Lbl)||Factory||FAC 118||UK||1984|
|PRO-7062-DJ||52nd Street|| Can't Afford (12", Promo)||Profile Records, Black Suit Records ||PRO-7062-DJ||US||1984|
|PRO-7062||52nd Street|| Can't Afford (12")||Profile Records, Black Suit Records ||PRO-7062||US||1984|
- Bass, Vocals – Derek Johnson
- Drums – Tony Thompson
- Edited By – Malcolm Whitehead
- Engineer – Chris Nagle
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nigel Beverly
- Guitar, Vocals – Tony Henry
- Keyboards – John Dennison
- Lead Vocals – Diane Charlemagne
- Plated By – DW
- Producer – BeMusic
- Producer [Uncredited], Mixed By [Uncredited] – Stephen Morris
- Written-By – 52nd Street
A Factory Communications Ltd product
Recorded and mixed at Strawberry North
Edited at IKON F.C.L.
Stephen Morris used Be Music for his production and mix.
Metals originating from WEA West Drayton were used to press this.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): FACT 118-12 A1 DW TOWNHOUSE MARCIA, GEORGE & CHRISTIAN S-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): FACT 118-12 B1 KEV & SHEILA. TOWNHOUSE DW RED STOCK CLOSE GANG S-4
- Record Company – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Mixed At – Strawberry Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House