Anthrax - Persistence Of Time Mp3
|1||In My World||6:25|
|3||Belly Of The Beast||4:47|
|7||Intro To Reality|
Guitar [Harmony Guitar Parts] – Charlie, Scott
|8||Got The Time|
Lead Guitar – ScottWritten-By – Joe Jackson
|10||Keep It In The Family||7:08|
|11||One Man Stands||5:38|
- Artwork [Concept] – Charlie
- Artwork [Cover Art, Front & Back] – Don Brautigam
- Bass – Frank Bello
- Crew [Band Personal] – Bill Pulaski
- Crew [Bass Guitar] – Troy Boyer
- Crew [Drums] – Walter Gemeinhardt
- Crew [Lead Guitar] – Paul Crook
- Crew [Rhythm Guitar] – Mike Tempesta
- Crew [Sound] – George Gerianos
- Crew [Tour Manager, Lighting Director] – Rick Downey
- Drums – Charlie Benante
- Engineer [Assistant, Basic Tracks] – Brian Schueble, Bryant, Greg Goldman, Marnie
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Ed Korengo
- Engineer [Mix] – Michael Barbiero
- Lead Guitar – Dan Spitz
- Legal – Bill Leibowitz
- Management [Staff] – Art Ring, Jim Lewi, Maria Ferrero, Mary Lyne, Murray Richman
- Management, Executive-Producer – Jon Zazula, Marsha Zazula
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Steve Thompson And Mike Barbiero
- Other [Accounting] – Michael Mitnick For Robbins, Spielman, Slayton And Halfon, NYC
- Other [Agency Representation] – Fair Warning/John Jackson, London, ICM/Jeff Rowland, NY
- Other [Fire Recovery Brigade] – Al B. Romano, Dante Renzi
- Other [Insurance] – Peter Tempkins
- Other [Merchandising, Everywhere Else] – Bravado
- Other [Merchandising, U.S., Canada, Australia] – Brockum
- Photography By – Waring Abbott
- Producer – Anthrax
- Producer, Engineer [Basic Tracks] – Mark Dodson
- Rhythm Guitar – Scott Ian
- Vocals – Joe Belladonna
- Written-By – Anthrax (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
Info from the booklet:
Basic tracks recorded at A&M Studios and Conway Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Re-recording at Soundtrack Studios, NYC.
Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Management: Jon & Marsha Zazula for Crazed Management, Inc.; Management staff: Murray Richman, Mary Lyne, Jim Lewi, Art Ring.: Maria Ferrero, and all at Megaforce.
Charlie Benante uses Tama drums, Paiste cymbals, Vic Firth sticks, Remo heads, Beato gloves, and Vision streetwear; Scott Ian uses Jackson guitars, Marshall smps, Jim Dunlop picks, D'Angelico strings and Adidas sneakers; Frank Bello uses Fender bass guitars, Marshall amps and D'Angelico strings; Dan Spitz uses Jackson guitars, Mesa Boogie amps, Jim Dunlop picks, D'Angelico strings and T.C. Electronics, Eventide signal processors, Sony wireless systems; Joe Belladonna uses Samson wireless systems and his band.
Crew 90/91 [names follow as in credits].
All songs © 1990 Anthrax Music admin. by Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP) except "Got the Time" © 1979 Pokazyka Ltd. admin. in U.S. and Canada by Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP) used by permission.
© 1990 Island Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Info from the inlay (rear):
℗ © 1990 Island Records, Inc.
Info from the CD:
℗ 1990 Island Records, Inc.
Actual total running time: 58:52
Track durations printed on the inlay (rear):
1. Time (6:54)
2. Blood (7:06)
3. Keep It In The Family (7:07)
4. In My World (6:23)
5. Gridlock (5:08)
6. Intro To Reality (3:24)
7. Belly Of The Beast (4:46)
8. Got The Time (2:24)
9. H8 Red (6:02)
10. One Man Stands (5:39)
11. Discharge (5:11)
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-846480-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 042284648028
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 422 846 4802 [email protected] Z
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 422 846 4802 [email protected] H
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 422 846 4802 [email protected] F
- Other (Etched on the runout area of the CD): MADE IN USA BY PDO
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Anthrax Music
- Published By – Pokazuka Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Made By – PDO, USA