Bad Company - Run With The Pack Mp3
|1||Love Me Somebody||3:09|
|2||Do Right By Your Women||2:51|
|4||Silver, Blue & Gold||5:03|
|5||Live For The Music||3:58|
|6||Run With The Pack||5:21|
|7||Sweet Lil' Sister||3:29|
Written-By – Pomus, Leiber/Stoller
- Design [Cover And Prepared By] – Kosh/AGI
- Engineer – Ron Nevison
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Eddie Kramer
- Photography By – David Alexander
- Producer – Bad Company
- Written-By – Boz Burrell (tracks: A3), Mick Ralphs (tracks: A1 to A3, B4), Paul Rodgers (tracks: A3 to B1, B3, B5), Simon Kirke (tracks: A3)
Cassette is similar to Bad Company - Run With The Pack, but it's packaged in a hard case, much like Bad Company - Run With The Pack.Label variant: RI = PRC Recording Corp., Richmond, IN
Gatefold embossed sleeve
Recorded in Grasse, France, September 1975 with The Stones Mobile Unit
All songs published by Badco Music Inc., ASCAP, except B2 published by Quintet/Unichappell/Freddy Bienstock, BMI
℗© 1976 Swan Song Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST-SS-753525RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST-SS-753526RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Etched)): ST-SS-753525-HHH-11 PRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Etched)): ST-SS-753526-FFF+-1-11 PRC RL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A And B): Sterling
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Swan Song Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Swan Song Inc.
- Published By – Badco Music, Inc.
- Published By – Quintet Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Freddy Bienstock Music Co.
- Recorded At – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Mixed At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound