Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Nine Tonight Mp3
Lead Guitar – Bob Seger
|2||Betty Lou's Gettin' Out Tonight|
Harmony Vocals [Lead Harmony] – Shaun Murphy
Organ – Alto Reed
|5||Let It Rock|
Written-By – E. Anderson
|6||We've Got Tonight|
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano – Bob SegerFlute – Alto Reed
|7||The Fire Down Below||4:40|
|8||Rock And Roll Never Forgets||3:28|
|10||You'll Accomp'ny Me|
Acoustic Guitar – Drew AbbottOrgan – Alto Reed
Organ – Alto Reed
|13||Feel Like A Number||4:02|
|14||Tryin' To Live My Life Without You|
Written-By – Eugene Williams
|15||Old Time Rock And Roll|
Written-By – G. Jackson, T. Jones III
|16||Against The Wind|
Harmony Vocals [Lead Harmony] – Shaun MurphyOrgan – Alto Reed
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Chris Campbell, David Teegarden
- Backing Vocals [Lead Background Vocals], Percussion [Various Percussion Instruments] – Shaun Murphy
- Drums – David Teegarden
- Electric Bass [Electric Bass Guitar] – Chris Campbell
- Electric Guitar, Soloist [All Guitar Solos] – Drew Abbott
- Engineer [Remote Recording Truck Engineer] – Dave Hewitt
- Featuring [Featured Female Singers] – Colleen Beaton, June Tilton, Kathy Lamb, Pam Moore, Shaun Murphy
- Lead Vocals – Bob Seger
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – Bill Szymczyk
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chris Rutherford
- Percussion [Occasional Percussion Instruments] – June Tilton, Pam Moore
- Photography By [Cover & Liner Photos] – Michael Marks
- Piano, Organ, Clavinet – Craig Frost
- Producer – Bob Seger, Punch
- Saxophone [All Alto And Tenor Saxophones] – Alto Reed
- Written-By – Bob Seger (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2 to D2)
℗ 1981 Capitol Records, Inc.
© 1981 Capitol Records, Inc.
Recorded live in Detroit - June, 1980 and Boston - October, 1980.
Recorded in Detroit and Boston by The Record Plant, New York.
Kathy Lamb and Colleen Beaton - First half of the tour including the Detroit shows.
June Tilton and Pam Moore - Second half of the tour including the Boston shows.
Track B4; Recorded 6-15-80 Cobo Hall, Detroit
Tracks A4, C4; Recorded 6-16-80 Cobo Hall, Detroit
Tracks B3, C2; Recorded 6-19-80 Cobo Hall, Detroit
Tracks C3, D1; Recorded 6-20-80 Cobo Hall, Detroit
Track C5; Recorded 6-21-80 Cobo Hall, Detroit
Tracks B1, C1; Recorded 10-5-80 Boston Garden
Tracks A1, A2; Recorded 10-6-80 Boston Garden
Tracks A3, B2, D2, D3; Recorded 10-7-80 Boston Garden
Special thanks to Gerard Smerek and everyone at Ambience Recordings, Farmington Hills, Michigan.
A = Record 1, Side 1
B = Record 2, Side 2
C = Record 2, Side 3
D = Record 1, Side 4
- Barcode: 07777121821
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): STBK-1-12182 F-13 -MR ✲ WALLY
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): STBK-2-12182 F-13-4 ✲ WALLY
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side C): STBK-3-12182 F-13-5 ✲ WALLY
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side D): STBK-4-12182 F-14- MR ✲ WALLY
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped All Sides): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Happy Hooker Music
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Cobo Hall, Detroit
- Recorded At – Boston Garden
- Mixed At – Bayshore Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering