Charlie Parker - West Coast Time Mp3
|1||–Charlie Parker Quintet||Max Is Making Wax||2:24|
|2||–Charlie Parker Quintet||Be Bop||2:48|
|3||–Charlie Parker Quintet||The Gypsy||2:04|
|4||–Charlie Parker's New Stars||Carving The Bird||2:36|
|5||–Charlie Parker Quartet||This Is Always||3:04|
|6||–Charlie Parker's New Stars||Stupendous||2:47|
|7||–Charlie Parker Quartet||Hot Blues||1:52|
|8||–Charlie Parker Quartet||Dark Shadows||3:59|
|9||–Charlie Parker Quartet||Cool Blues||2:58|
|10||–Charlie Parker's New Stars||Relaxing At Camarillo||2:47|
|11||–Charlie Parker Quintet||Lover Man||3:13|
|12||–Charlie Parker's New Stars||Cheers||3:03|
|13||–Charlie Parker Septet||Moose The Moochie||2:50|
|14||–Charlie Parker Septet||Night In Tunisia||2:57|
|15||–Charlie Parker Septet||Yardbird Suite||2:31|
|CP 505||Charlie Parker||West Coast Time (LP, Comp)||Charlie Parker Records||CP 505||UK||1983|
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker
- Bass – Bob Kesterson (tracks: A4 to A7), Red Callender (tracks: B1 to B8), Vic McMillan (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums – Don Lamond (tracks: B1 to B4), "Doc" West (tracks: B5 to B8), Roy Porter (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar – Arvin Garrison (tracks: A1 to A3), Barney Kessel (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Piano – Dodo Marmarosa (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4), Erroll Garner (tracks: B5 to B8), Jimmy Bunn (tracks: A4 to A7)
- Tenor Saxophone – Lucky Thompson (tracks: A1 to A3), Wardell Gray (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Howard McGhee (tracks: A4 to A7, B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Earl Coleman (tracks: B5 to B8)
Tracks A1-A3: recorded in Hollywood, March 28, 1946.
Tracks A4-A7: recorded in Hollywood, July 29, 1946.
Tracks B1-B4: recorded in Hollywood, Feb 26, 1947.
Tracks B5-B8: recorded in Hollywood, Feb 19, 1947.
Related to Charlie Parker - West Coast Time: