Clannad - Macalla Mp3
|2||Almost Seems (Too Late To Turn)||4:51|
|5||In A Lifetime|
Vocals – Bono
|6||Closer To Your Heart||3:29|
|7||Buachaill On Eirne||3:08|
|10||The Wild Cry||4:41|
- Crew – James Hickey, John Dunford, John Kennedy , Steven Meaney
- Drums – Paul Moran
- Electric Guitar – Anton Drennan
- Engineer – Kevin Maloney, Louis Austin, Martin Pearson, Ron Kurz
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Grimes, Justin Birt
- Keyboards – Steve Nye
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – James Delaney
- Management – David A. Kavanagh
- Management [Booking Agent] – Kenny Bell
- Management [Special Assistant] – Murty Kavanagh
- Management [Tour Manager] – Leon Brennan
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Percussion – Danny Cummins
- Performer [Clannad] – Ciaran O Braonain, Maire Ni Bhraonain, Noel O Dugain, Padraig O Dugain, Pol O Braonain
- Photography By – Jill Furmanovsky
- Photography By [Clannad] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Steve Nye
- Saxophone – Mel Collins
- Sleeve [Sleeve Direction] – Mainartery
Recorded at Powerplay Studio. Recorded and mixed at Windmill Lane Studio. Mastered at Townhouse Studios.
All selections published by E.G. Music Inc./Clannad Music (BMI)
Irish Record Company - Tara Records
Bono appears by courtesy of Island Records, Ltd.
Produced for Klangfarben Production Ltd.
© 1985 RCA / Ariola Limited
Manufactured and Distributed by RCA / Ariola International, New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Disc: Made in Japan (Disc has blue printing with RCA in large white lettering)
Another US issue of "Macalla" available with the same catalog number and bar code, disc has black printing and reads made in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-58063-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 078635806328
- Matrix / Runout (Top): 1A1 54
- Matrix / Runout (Bottom): PCD-18063
- Rights Society: BMI
- Distributed By – RCA/Ariola International
- Manufactured By – RCA/Ariola International
- Copyright (c) – RCA/Ariola Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA/Ariola Ltd.
- Published By – E.G. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Clannad Music
- Recorded At – Powerplay Studios
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Engineered At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mixed At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House