Dwight Twilley Band - Twilley Don't Mind Mp3
|1||Rock And Roll 47|
Horns – Tom Saviano
Piano – Patrick Henderson
|3||Looking For The Magic|
Bass – BillGuitar – Tom Petty
|4||Twilley Don't Mind|
Bass – BillHorns – Tom Saviano
|5||That I Remember||3:22|
|6||Here She Comes||4:02|
Strings – James Newton-Howard
|8||Trying To Find My Baby||3:22|
|9||Chance To Get Away|
Bass – Johnny Johnson
- Art Direction – Myron Polenberg
- Artwork [Hand Lettering] – Hal Fiedler
- Crew [Equipment Manager] – Steve Moore
- Design – Howard Fritzson
- Lead Guitar – Bill Pitcock IV
- Management – Ron Henry
- Mastered By – Ron Hitchcock
- Photography By [Front Cover] – James Moore
- Producer – Oister
- Producer, Engineer [Sound Labs Inc.] – Bob Schaper
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Jim Barth
- Vocals, Drums, Bass – Phil Seymour
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Dwight Twilley
"Special thanks to Ray Harris down in Tupelo."
Came with printed inner sleeve
℗ © 1977 Shelter Records, Inc.
All selections published by Tarka Music Co. ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Hand Etched): AB 4140 SA 1D EXD Rh S
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Hand Etched): AB 4140 SB 1D Rh P EXP [crossed out "SX"] S
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Machine Stamped): TML-S
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Machine Stamped): TML-M
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Licensed Through – Shelter Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shelter Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Shelter Records, Inc.
- Published By – Tarka Music Co.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
Related to Dwight Twilley Band - Twilley Don't Mind: