Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True Mp3
|1||Less Than Zero||1:30|
|3||Pay It Back||2:00|
|4||Blame It On Cain||2:00|
|6||(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes||2:30|
|7||Waiting For The End Of The World||3:40|
|8||Welcome To The Working Week||1:20|
|9||I'm Not Angry||2:30|
- Mastered By [Cut] – George Peckham
- Producer – Nick Lowe
- Written-By – Elvis Costello
Produced for Keepitasahobby productions.
Early LP covers had a black & white photo on the front with red lettering, and several different coloured backs including:
Yellow - Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True
Green - Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True
Pink - Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True
Later issues had added a green tint on the front picture and a green back.(green tint cover Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True)
The early covers also have different manufacturer credits on the back cover and label. There are thought to be at least 11 different cover variations.
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A (variant 1): EG A PORKY PRIME CUT ELVIS IS KING
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B (variant 1): EG ON THIS SIDE TOO A PORKY PRIME CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A (variant 2): I-75 SEEZ 2-3-A2 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B (variant 2): I-63 SEEZ 3 B1 EG ON THIS SIDE TOO A PORKY PRIME CUT
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stiff Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Stiff Records Ltd.
- Published By – Street Music Co.