Empire Military Band - The Cruiser Harvard March / National Emblem March Mp3
|1||National Emblem March|
Written-By – Bagley
|2||The Cruiser Harvard March|
Written-By – Strube
- Band [Uncredited] – American Regimental Band
Empire Black Label series, likely using Operaphone-produced universal-cut dubbings from Pathé Frères Phonograph Company masters.
Side A: Pathé Mx. T66892 was recorded August, 1918 and originally released on Pathé 20419 (as by American Regimental Band) in October, 1918.
Side B: Pathé Mx. T67246 was recorded January, 1919 and originally released on Pathé 22045 (as by American Regimental Band) in April, 1919.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped Beneath Label): 51103A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): 51103B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched Beneath Label): V66892-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): V67246-2
- Record Company – Empire Talking Machine Co.