Escapade - But Distractions Abound Mp3
Guitar [Additional Guitar] – Jon DeRosa
|4||Partial Memory Occurrence||5:25|
Bass [Second Bass] – Paul CasanovaDrums [Additional Drums] – Paul HilzingerVocals [Inspired Impromptu Vocalizations] – George E. Mahlberg
|6||As Far As||13:22|
- Bass – Russell Giffen
- Drums, Percussion, Effects, Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Hadley Kahn
- Edited By [Digital Editing By] – Paul Snook, Vinny Giangola
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Guitar [Prepared Guitars], Lavta [Louta], Effects – Paul Casanova
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Guitar Synthesizer [Guitar Synth], Effects – Rob Giffen
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Paul Snook (tracks: 1 to 3, 6)
- Engineer [Engineered], Mixed By – George E. Mahlberg (tracks: 4, 5)
- Engineer [Engineering Assistance] – Gregg Gehrlein (tracks: 4)
- Sampler [Samplers], Effects [Processing], Synth [Moog Synth] – Paul Hilzinger
- Synth [Synths], Bass [Processed Bass], Sitar [Electric Sitar], Bouzouki, Bulbul Tarang, Electric Guitar, Computer [M-Tron] – John Ortega
"Memley Mem" was recorded at WPRB-FM, Princeton University, New Jersey, on February 20, 2004; "Mistitled" was recorded there on August 16, 2002. Both tracks were engineered on the air by George E. Mahlberg, who also provided the inspired impromptu vocalizations on "Memley Men". Gregg Gehrlein provided engineering assistance on "Mistitled".
All other tracks recorded between 2003 and 2004 at Mother West/Night Owl Studios, New York.
Above are quotes from the booklet notes.
© 2006 Submergence Music, a division of Mother West LLC.
CD manufactured in Canada.
Cat.# is SUB 5008 on spines; SUB-5008 on disc.
Packaged in a standard jewel case with 4-page booklet.
- Barcode (Text): 6 14022 50082 2
- Barcode (String): 614022500822
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): [Cinram logo] LT40 SUB5008 #60914V16
- Matrix / Runout: 11
- Matrix / Runout (On CD mould): MADE IN CANADA 16
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored, no IFPI prefix): LT40
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
- Copyright (c) – Submergence Music
- Recorded At – WPRB-FM
- Recorded At – Mother West Studios
- Recorded At – Night Owl Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram