|2||–Funeral Diner||Welcome To My Book Collection|
|3||–Raein||This Life My Cage|
|RED CAR #3||Funeral Diner / Raein|| Funeral Diner / Raein - A Seven Inch Split (7", Cha)||Red Cars Go Faster Records||RED CAR #3||Italy||2004|
|none||Funeral Diner / Raein|| Funeral Diner / Raein - A Seven Inch Split (7")||Red Cars Go Faster Records||none||Italy||2004|
- Artwork – Julien
- Band [Funeral Diner Is] – Ben Steidel (tracks: A), Dan Bajda (tracks: A), David Mello (tracks: A), Matt Bajda (tracks: A), Seth Robert Babb (tracks: A)
- Band [Raein Is] – Alessio (tracks: B1, B2), Andrea (tracks: B1, B2), Marco (tracks: B1, B2), Michele (tracks: B1, B2), Nicola (tracks: B1, B2)
- Recorded By – Denny Donovan (tracks: A)
Raein 2004 european tour edition, 141 hand-numbered copies made, issued with an additional double sided cardstock insert.
Funeral Diner recorded in practice space.
Raein recorded and mixed in April / May 2004 at Casabeat and Fear Studio.
Manufacturing company and pressing plant identified by the run out stampings.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): www.gzvinyl.com 57059O1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 57059O2/A
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 57059O
- Recorded At – Cosabeat Studio
- Mixed At – Fear Studio