Harry James And His Orchestra - The Sheik Of Araby / Come And Get It Mp3
|1||Come And Get It|
|2||The Sheik Of Araby|
Written-By – Wheeler, Smith, Snyder
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Claude Lakey, Dave Matthews
- Bass [Uncredited] – Thurman Teague
- Drums [Uncredited] – Mickey Scrima
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Bryan Kent
- Leader – Harry James
- Piano [Uncredited] – Jack Gardner
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Bill Luther, Drew Page
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Bruce Squires, Dalton Rizzotto, Truett Jones
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Claude Bowen, Harry James , Jack Palmer, Jack Schaeffer
"The Sheik Of Araby" recorded c. April, 1940 and originally released on Varsity 8270.
"Come And Get It" recorded c. March 1940 and originally released on Varsity 8404.
Both tracks recorded in New York City
Recording dates/locations and performance credits from Jazz and Ragtime Records (1897-1942): A-K.
Release date set per p. 116 of the Dec 7, 1946 issue of Billboard.
- Label Code (Side A): 9000-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): US 1560
- Label Code (Side B): 9000-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): US 1438