James Yorkston - It's Lovely To Be Heard • The Talking Diaries Of A Scottish Gent Mp3
|1||A Goose, A Goose|
Music By [Music Written By] – David A JaycockPerformer [Music... Performed By] – David A Jaycock
Music By – Jon Hopkins
|3||The Mysterious Case Of Tam Izdat|
Flute – Heather DitchGuitar [Guitars], Melodica, Cello – James Green Music By – Big Eyes Family PlayersProducer [Produced By] – James Green
|4||Pizza Off Eglantine Avenue, 7:29pm|
Mixed By – Adrian CrowleyMusic By – Adrian CrowleyPerformer [Performed By] – Adrian CrowleyRecorded By – Adrian Crowley
|5||Room Service Forewarned|
Music By – King Creosote
- Artwork [Original Artwork By] – Clare Beaton
℗&©2011 Domino Recording Co Ltd
Made in the EU
A1: Copyright Control
A2, B1, B2, B3: Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
B1 Performed, recorded and mixed in Adrian Crowley's attic, Dublin, February 2011.
B2 Produced... at Meersbrook Manor, 2011.
All readings taken from 'It's Lovely to be Here - The Touring Diaries of a Scottish Gent.' Published by The Domino Press, February 2011.
Track times established using a stopwatch.
- Barcode: 5034202140467
- Label Code: LC10192
- Matrix / Runout (Run-off Groove Etching Side A): RUG 404T· A¹
- Matrix / Runout (Run-off Groove Etching Side B): RUG 404 T B¹
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.