John Jackson - Don't Let Your Deal Go Down Mp3
|2||Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad|
Guitar [2nd Guitar] – Mike Seeger
|3||Rocks And Gravel||3:10|
|4||I Bring My Money||2:10|
|5||Red River Blues||2:45|
|6||Blind Blake's Rag||2:25|
|9||Don't Let Your Deal Go Down||2:05|
|10||Flat Foot & Buck Dance||3:00|
|11||If Hattie Wants To Lu, Let Her Lu Like A Man||1:58|
|14||Black Snake Moan||2:06|
|15||Going Down In Georgia On A Horn||2:27|
|16||Bear Cat Blues||2:35|
|17||Trucking Little Baby||3:05|
|18||You Ain't No Woman||1:55|
|21||Early Morning Blues||3:40|
|23||Boats Up The River||3:25|
|24||Nobody's Business But Mine||2:57|
|25||Police Dog Blues||3:30|
- Banjo, Vocals – John Jackson (tracks: 4)
- Composed By, Arranged By – John Jackson
- Design [Cover] – Wayne Pope
- Guitar, Vocals – John Jackson (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 26)
- Liner Notes – Chuck Perdue
- Producer, Photography By – Chris Strachwitz
- Recorded By – Chris Strachwitz (tracks: 1 to 8, 12 to 18), Mike Seeger (tracks: 12 to 18)
Tracks 1-8 recorded in Fairfax, Virginia, April 19, 1965, and originally issued on Arhoolie LP 1025.
Tracks 9-11 recorded in Stuttgart, Germany, October 23, 1969, and originally issued on Arhoolie LP 1025.
Tracks 12-18 recorded on portable equipment in Fairfax Station, Virginia, December 8, 1967, and originally issued on Arhoolie LP 1035.
Tracks 19-26 recorded at Jankowski Studio, Stuttgart, Germany, October 23, 1969, and originally issued on Arhoolie LP 1047.
Catalog number CD 378 on back cover and liner notes; catalog number 378 on front cover; catalog number CD-378 on disc face.
© & ℗ 1965, 1968, 1970, & 1992 by Arhoolie Productions, Inc.
- Barcode: 0 9629-70378-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: ARH 378 (V) MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Rights Society: BMI
- Recorded At – Jankowski Studio
- Copyright (c) – Arhoolie Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arhoolie Productions, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus, Virginia