John McCabe , The Hallé Orchestra, James Loughran - The Chagall Windows / Variations On A Theme Of Karl Amadeus Hartmann Mp3
- Performer: John McCabe , The Hallé Orchestra, James Loughran
- Album: The Chagall Windows / Variations On A Theme Of Karl Amadeus Hartmann
- Label: His Master's Voice
- Catalog #: ASD 3096, ASD.3096, 0C 063 o 05893Q
- MP3: 1233 mb | FLAC: 2310 mb
- Released: Sep 1975
- Country: UK
- Style: Modern, Contemporary
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 844
- Category: Classical
|1||Theme And Variation I - Elegie (Lento)|
|5||The Chagall Windows|
|7||Zebulun (Andante Con Moto)|
|8||Variation II - Scherzo (Vivo)|
|9||Variation V - Sarabande (Andante Moderato)|
|10||Variations On A Theme Of Karl Amadeus Hartmann|
|11||Variation III - Intermezzo (Andante)|
|13||Variation VI - Fugue With Epilogue (Allegro)|
|15||Variation IV - Capriccio (Giocoso)|
|16||Judah (Allegro Deciso)|
|17||Benjamin (Allegro Strepitoso)|
|18||Naphtali (Vivo E Leggiero)|
|20||Gad (Allegro Feroce)|
|ED 29 1219 1||John McCabe , Jill Gomez, Hallé Orchestra, City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, James Loughran, Louis Frémaux|| John McCabe , Jill Gomez, Hallé Orchestra, City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, James Loughran, Louis Frémaux - Notturni Ed Alba; The Chagall Windows; Hartmann Variations (LP, Album, RE)||His Master's Voice||ED 29 1219 1||UK||1987|
- Composed By – John McCabe
- Conductor – James Loughran
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Stuart Eltham
- Orchestra – The Hallé Orchestra
- Photography – Lawrence, Manchester
- Producer [Recording] – John Mordler
- Sleeve Notes – John McCabe
This is the first UK stereo/quadro version.
- Red labels with black and white type
- Black/white Nipper logo in a box
- Boxed EMI logo at bottom
- White rim text starts with "EMI Records Ltd."
- "Made in Gt. Britain" in rim text
- "℗ 1975"
- "Stereophonic / Quadraphonic"
- Front laminated
- EMI + Nipper logo in a red box that runs to the edges of the sleeve on front
- Top of spine is red
- "The Chagall Windows 1974 featured in the Granada TV programme 'The Jerusalem Windows'" on front
- "Photograph: Lawrence, Manchester by courtesy of the Hallé Concerts Society" on front
- "Record produced in association with the Hallé Trust Fund and the John Barbirolli Memorial Foundation" on back
- "Made and printed in Great Britain" on back
- "℗ 1975, EMI Records Ltd." on back
- SQ logo on back
- Sleeve notes in English only
- ASD 3096 on back of sleeve and on spine
- ASD.3096 on labels
- 0C 063 o 05893Q on back of sleeve in a box
- "The Chagall Windows" was composed in 1974
- "Variations on a Theme of Karl Hartmann" was composed in 1964
- Recorded January 1975 in the Free Trade Hall, Manchester
- Labelography code: ER3
- Sub tracks in tracks A, B1 and B6 are not banded on vinyl
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): Q2EA 5349-1 G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): Q2EA 5350-1 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): Q2EA.5349
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): Q2EA.5350
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Other (Printing company's code on back of sleeve): 7505 PL
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Free Trade Hall
- Pressed By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Published By – Novello & Co.
Related to John McCabe , The Hallé Orchestra, James Loughran - The Chagall Windows / Variations On A Theme Of Karl Amadeus Hartmann: