K Zaharra - Corazon Mp3
|1||–K Zaharra||Corazon - Paradise Latin House Mix||7:57|
|2||–||Corazon - Accapella|
|3||–K Zaharra||Corazon - The 91.5 Friday Night Mix||8:48|
- Arranged By – NYC's Dj Paradise (tracks: Glen Paradise Pickney)
- Copyright – K Zaharra
- Edited By – NYC's Dj Paradise (tracks: Glen Paradise Pickney)
- Editing Engineer – Matthew Cole
- Editing Studio – Sound Track City NYC
- Latin Percussion – Angel Quinones Jr
- Lead Singer – Begonia (tracks: La Luna)
- Mixed By – NYC's Dj Paradise (tracks: Glen Paradise Pinkney)
- Producer – K Zaharra (tracks: La Luna), NYC's Dj Paradise (tracks: Glen Paradise Pickney)
- Programmer – K Zaharra (tracks: La Luna)
- Recording Engineer – E Z Reed
- Recording Studio – Caliope Sound NYC
- Written By – K Zaharra (tracks: La Luna), NYC's Dj Paradise (tracks: Glen Paradise Pickney)
Corazon By K Zaharra Was Released & Made Its Radio Debut On July 14, 1989 On Loud Law Records
Corazon Was Produced & Written By Glenn 'Dj Paradise" Pinkney & Begonia of K Zaharra. Corazon Was Mixed, Edited & Arranged By Glenn 'Dj Paradise' Pinkney.
K Zaharra Is A Brazillian Brother & Sister Duo From Brazil. Begonia Is The Lead Singer & Her Brother Fernando Programs & Plays All Keyboards & Spanish Guitar.
The duo was discovered by Tony Tune Host of The 91.5FM Friday Night Dance Party In March 1989. Tony Tune introduced K Zaharra to his Co Host, Music Director & Production Engineer Of The 91.5 Friday Night Dance Party Glenn Dj Paradise Pinkney. NYC's Dj Paradise teamed up with K Zaharra to write and produce "Corazon" for K Zaharra's Label Loud Law & NYC's Dj Paradise's Black Underground Entertainment. Loud Law's Only address is printed on the label. Corazon Was Recorded At Calliope Recording Studios In May & June 1989 Manhattan.Corazon was edited in June 1989 at Sound Track Studios in NYC. And Released July Of 1989 Where Paradise First Debuted It On The 91.5FM Friday Night Dance Party On Friday July 14, 1989.
Because Of Their underground Hit Corazon, The Group Was signed By Curtis Urbina To Quark Records In NYC (Blaze, Jomanda, Bou Khan, Phase II) Under The Name La Luna & teamed them with Producer / Dj Mark Kamins & Greg Cooper To Produce The Single "Come To Me"