Kinks, The - Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire Mp3
|1||Some Mother's Son||3:22|
|2||She's Bought A Hat Like Princess Marina||3:05|
|3||Nothing To Say||3:07|
|6||Yes Sir, No Sir||3:42|
Engineer – Brian Humphries
|8||Mr. Churchill Says||4:40|
|9||Young And Innocent Days||3:20|
- Arranged By – Kinks, The
- Art Direction – Kinks, The
- Conductor [Brass, Strings] – Lew Warburton
- Design, Artwork By – Bob Lawrie
- Engineer – Andrew Hendriksen
- Liner Notes – Geoffrey Cannon, Julian Mitchell
- Mastered By – ✳T
- Performer – Dave Davies, John Dalton, Mick Avory, Ray Davies
- Producer, Written-By – Ray Davies
- Written-by [Original Story Of Arthur] – Julian Mitchell, Ray Davies
Recorded at Pye Studios, London.
Commissioned by Granada Television Ltd., London.
Distributed by Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
NPL 18317 - on backcover and spine
NSPL 18317 - on center labels and on sticker on backcover.
Released on a black and blue PYE label.
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, stamped): NSPL 18317A-1 ✳T STEREO
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, stamped): NSPL 18317B-1 ✳T STEREO
- Recorded At – Pye Studios
- Distributed By – Pye Records
- Licensed Through – Granada Television Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Mastered At – Pye Studios