KK. Null _ Chris Watson _ Z'EV - Number One Mp3
|1||Conclusion - Demon, (The Super-Natural) Mercury Hearing Water North Winter Twilight||8:28|
|2||Introduction - Man, (The Warrior) Mars Speech Fire South Summer Morning||9:44|
|3||Development - Woman, (The Balance) Saturn Taste Earth Center Late Summer Noon||12:03|
|4||Climax - Madness, (The Trickster / Fool) Venus Smell Metal Autumn Dusk / Sunset||9:40|
|5||Invocation - Kami, (The Celestial) Jupiter Sight Wood East Spring Dawn||8:20|
- Edited By, Mixed By, Producer – Z'EV
- Electronics, Percussion [Electro-percussion] – Kazuyuki Kishino
- Photography By – Jon Wozencroft
- Sounds [Binary Acoustic Files] – Z'EV
- Sounds [Location Sounds], Liner Notes – Chris Watson
Traditional Noh correspondences for their 5 part cycle of plays.
Kazuyuki Kishino: electronics & electro-percussion produced January 2004.
Chris Watson: location sounds recorded in East Africa.
Z'ev: 25 binary-acoustic files produced January 2004.
Edits, assembling and mixes produced 20-24 March 2004.
Chris Watson sources:
1: dawn in acacia woodland. Rapid light and temperature changes.
2: vultures down on an animal carcass in the short grass plains. The intense activity of a feeding battle resolving into the song of a single sooty chat - the fire of midday.
3: elephant herd led by a powerful matriarch, grazing on the edge of a marsh… Gazelles and zebra swish through the long grass… Contact rumbles from the herd females.
4: the on-coming storm; wind rush and the deep smell of change. Low infrasonic thrum. Disorientation and confusion.
5: the amphibian chorus, enveloping yet impossible to locate. Rhythmic dusk and rapid darkness.
℗ & © 2005 Touch.
Made in England.
- Barcode (Text): 5 027803 902428
- Barcode (String): 5027803902428
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 13014
- Matrix / Runout: deluxe TONE24 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0453
- Manufactured By – Deluxe
- Published By – Touch Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch
- Copyright (c) – Touch