Paul Simon - Greatest Hits, Etc. Mp3
Charango, Flute, Percussion – Los Incas
|2||Still Crazy After All These Years|
Arranged By [Strings] – Bob JamesSaxophone – Mike Brecker
|3||Mother And Child Reunion|
Vocals – Cissy Houston, Deirdre Tuck, Renelle Stafford, Von Eva Simms
|4||Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard||2:45|
|5||Slip Slidin' Away|
Vocals [Vocal Group] – The Oak Ridge Boys
|6||I Do It For Your Love|
Accordion, Vocals – SivucaArranged By [Strings] – Bob James
Cello – Janet HamiltonViola – Alfred BrownViolin – Kathy Kienke, Richard Sortomme
|8||50 Ways To Leave Your Lover|
Backing Vocals – Patti Austin, Phoebe Snow, Valerie Simpson
|9||Something So Right|
Arranged By [Strings] – Quincy JonesVibraphone – Don Elliott
|10||Take Me To The Mardi Gras|
Horns – The Onward Brass BandVoice [Falsetto] – Rev. Claude Jeter
|11||Loves Me Like A Rock|
Backing Vocals – The Dixie Hummingbirds
|12||Stranded In A Limousine|
Arranged By [Horns] – Paul SimonSaxophone – David Sanborn, Lou Delgado, Michael BreckerTrumpet – Irvin Markovitz, Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker
|14||Have A Good Time|
Arranged By [Horns] – Dave MathewsBacking Vocals – Valerie SimpsonSaxophone – Phil Woods
- Bass – Anthony Jackson (tracks: A1), Bob Cranshaw (tracks: A7), David Hood (tracks: A3, B1, B6, B7), Jackie Jackson (tracks: B5), Russel George (tracks: A6), Tony Levin (tracks: A4, B2, B3)
- Design – Paula Scher
- Double Bass – Richard Davis (tracks: A7)
- Drums – Grady Tate (tracks: A7), Roger Hawkins (tracks: A3, B1, B6, B7), Steve Gadd (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B3), Winston Grennan (tracks: B5)
- Electric Piano – Barry Beckett (tracks: A3, B1)
- Electric Piano, Keyboards – Bob James (tracks: A4, A7)
- Electric Piano, Organ – Ken Ascher (tracks: B2, B3)
- Engineer – Bernard Estardy (tracks: A5), Jerry Masters (tracks: B1, B6, B7)
- Guitar – Alexander Gafa (tracks: A7), David Spinozza (tracks: A6, A7), Hugh McCracken (tracks: A4), Hugh McCracken (tracks: B3), Huks Brown (tracks: B5), Jerry Friedman (tracks: B2), Jimmy Johnson (tracks: B1, B7), Joe Beck (tracks: A4, B2), John Tropea (tracks: B3), Paul Simon (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B4, B6, B7), Pete Carr (tracks: B1, B7), Wallace Wilson (tracks: B5)
- Organ – Neville Hinds (tracks: B5)
- Percussion – Airto Moreira (tracks: A6), Denzil Laing (tracks: B5), Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B3)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Edie Baskin
- Photography By [Cover] – Marie Cosindas
- Piano – Bobby Scott (tracks: A7), Larry Knechtel (tracks: B5), Richard Tee (tracks: A1, A2)
- Producer – The Muscle Shoals Sound Rhythm Section (tracks: B1, B6, B7), Paul Simon (tracks: A1 to A7, B2, B4 to B7)
- Producer, Engineer – Phil Ramone (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B4), Roy Halee (tracks: A5, A6, B5)
- Vocals – Paul Simon
This version: center labels have first track above center hole - unlike other version with all tracks below center holes.
Randy Brecker and Michael Brecker appear courtesy of Arista Records.
Bob James appears courtesy of Tappan Zee Records and Columbia Records.
Valerie Simpson and David Sanborn appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc..
Patti Austin appears courtesy of CTI Records.
The Dixie Hummingbirds appear courtesy of Peacock Records.
The Oak Ridge Boys appear courtesy of ABC Records.
Ralph MacDonald appear courtesy of Marlin.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 35032
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): BL 35032
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): AL 35032-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Stamped): STERLING D 3 P
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Stamped): BL 35032-1H 2 D P
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched, variation): AL 35032-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched, variation): BL 35032-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Sides 1 & 2 Stamped, variation): STERLING
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Paul Simon
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound