Sodom - In The Sign Of Evil / Obsessed By Cruelty Mp3
|2||Pretenders To The Throne||2:39|
|5||Obsessed By Cruelty||5:48|
|9||After the Deluge||4:53|
|14||Fall Of Majesty Town||4:06|
|18||In The Sign Of Evil|
|19||Burst Command Til War||2:43|
|20||Brandish The Sceptre||3:00|
|21||Obsessed By Cruelty|
|22||Outbreak Of Evil||4:34|
- Bass [Exploder Black & Red Bass], Vocals [Bestial Disaster Vocals] – Angel Ripper (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Design – Detlef Schmidt
- Drums [Atomic Drum Invasion] – Witchhunter (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Drums, Percussion – Witchhunter (tracks: 9 to 19)
- Engineer – Bobby Bachinger (tracks: 9 to 19), Horst Müller (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Guitar – Destructor (tracks: 9 to 19)
- Guitar [Dynamic Power Plant Guitars] – Grave Violator (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Joachim Pieczulski
- Producer – Wolfgang Eichholz (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Vocals, Bass – Angel Ripper (tracks: 9 to 19)
The tracklisting on the sleeve is wrong as this version contains the original recording of "Obsessed by Cruelty" that was never meant to be released.
The song "After The Deluge" appears only on the second recording of this album, available on the European LP version.
This recording is the same as the US LP on Metal Blade and Canadian LP on Banzai.
The (incorrect) tracklist printed on the release is:
Outbreak Of Evil
Burst Command Til War
Brandish The Sceptre
After The Deluge
Obsessed By Cruelty
Fall Of Majesty Town
Pretenders To The Throne
℗ 1988 Steamhammer.
Made in West-Germany.
- Barcode: 7897014453327
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): NOVODISC BR 44533-2 3468/02