The Bled - Pass The Flask Mp3
|1||Ruth Buzzi Better Watch Her Back||3:31|
|2||We Are The Industry||6:06|
|3||Get Up You Son Of A Bitch, Cause Mickey Loves Ya||1:30|
|4||Porcelain Hearts And Hammers For Teeth||5:33|
|5||I Never Met Another Gemini||4:11|
|8||Nothing We Say Leaves This Room||4:49|
|9||You Know Who's Seatbelt||3:00|
|10||Sound Of Sulfur||3:12|
- Artwork [Art Slapped Together By] – Sergie
- Bass – Mike Celi
- Drums – Mike Pedicone
- Executive-Producer – Ted Danson
- Guitar – Jeremy Talley, Ross Ott
- Mastered By – Shawn Sullivan
- Photography By – Ryan Joseph Shaughnessy
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Beau Burchell
- Vocals – James Muñoz
Track 2 title in the booklet is "Dale Earnhardt's Seatbelt"
Engineered, produced, and mixed at Saosound (drums at World Class Audio)
Mastered World Class Audio
Manufactured by Geffen Records 2220 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404.
Distributed by Universal Music and Video Distribution, Corp.
℗+© 2003 Fiddler Records, inc. B0000708-02 :: FDLR016 :: FL02
Standard jewel case with clear tray & 12-page lyrics fold-out sheet.
- Barcode: 6 02498 60379 6
- Barcode (String): 602498603796
- Matrix / Runout: B000070802 1098114526
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2A3A
- Copyright (c) – Fiddler Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiddler Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Geffen Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Engineered At – Saosound
- Recorded At – Saosound
- Mixed At – Saosound
- Engineered At – World Class Audio
- Produced At – World Class Audio
- Mixed At – World Class Audio
- Mastered At – World Class Audio