The Selecter / The Specials - BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert Mp3
- Performer: The Selecter / The Specials
- Album: BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert
- Label: Windsong International
- Catalog #: WIN CD 030
- MP3: 1961 mb | FLAC: 2527 mb
- Released: 1992
- Country: UK
- Style: Ska
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 182
- Category: Rock / Reggae / Pop
|1||–The Selecter||Carry Go Bring Come||3:18|
|2||–The Selecter||The James Bond Theme||2:12|
|3||–The Selecter||Street Feeling||3:25|
|4||–The Selecter||They Make Me Mad||2:28|
|5||–The Selecter||Out On The Streets Again||4:46|
|6||–The Selecter||Too Much Pressure||3:26|
|7||–The Specials||Skinhead Moonstomp|
|8||–The Specials||Concrete Jungle||3:08|
|9||–The Specials||Rat Race||3:09|
|10||–The Specials||Blank Expression||1:55|
|11||–The Specials||Nite Klub||3:04|
|12||–The Specials||Too Much Too Young||2:14|
|13||–The Specials||Rude Boys Out Of Jail||2:45|
|15||–The Specials||Dawning Of A New Era||2:26|
|16||–The Specials||Longshot Kicked De Bucket||5:22|
|18||–The Selecter||Everyday Things Are Getting Worse||3:07|
|19||–The Specials||Do The Dog||1:52|
|GCD 325-2||The Selecter / The Specials|| The Selecter / The Specials - BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert (CD, Album, RE)||Griffin Music||GCD 325-2||US||1994|
- Bass – Charley Anderson (tracks: 1 to 8), Sir Horace Gentleman (tracks: 9 to 18)
- Compiled By, Coordinator – Jo Murphy
- Drums – Charley "H" Bembridge (tracks: 1 to 8), John Bradbury (tracks: 9 to 18)
- Guitar – Compton Amanor (tracks: 1 to 8), Lynval Golding (tracks: 9 to 18), Neol Davies (tracks: 1 to 8), Roddy Radiation (tracks: 9 to 18)
- Keyboards – Desmond Brown (tracks: 1 to 8), Jerry Dammers (tracks: 9 to 18)
- Liner Notes – Mark Brennan
- Producer – Jeff Griffin
- Sleeve [Sleeve Design] – Coles McConnell Design
- Vocals – Arthur 'Gaps' Hendrickson (tracks: 1 to 8), Neville Staples (tracks: 9 to 18), Pauline Black (tracks: 1 to 8), Terry Hall (tracks: 9 to 18)
- Written-By – Brown (tracks: 7), Panter (tracks: 13), Dammers (tracks: 17), Norman (tracks: 3), Davies (tracks: 5, 8), Staples (tracks: 13), Owen (tracks: 1), Black (tracks: 7), Thomas (tracks: 10), The Charms (tracks: 4), Selecter (tracks: 2, 6), Specials (tracks: 9, 11, 12, 14 to 16, 18)
Originally recorded for BBC in Concert series at the Paris Theatre, London 5th December 1979
Track 18 also features an unlisted cover of Syramip's 'Skinhead Moonstomp', which plays directly after 'Longshot Kicked De Bucket' finishes
Track 1 published by Copyright Control, tracks 2, 5, 7, 8 Selecter Copyright/RAK Publishing Ltd, track 3 United Artists Music Ltd, track 4 Blue Mountain Music, track 6 Southern Music Publishing Co Ltd.
Specials: All tracks published by Plangent Visions Music Ltd except track 10 Warner Bros Music Ltd, track 18 by Asgard/Crooks/Robinson/Blue Mountain Music.
This recording is by arrangement with BBC Enterprises Ltd.
An original sound recording made by BBC Radio 1 "Live in concert".
(c) 1992 Windsong International
(p) 1979 BBC
- Barcode: 5 018766 003024
- Matrix / Runout: MAYKING RECORDS WINCD030 10310811 01 %
- Copyright (c) – Windsong International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Published By – Selecter Copyright
- Published By – Rak Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music
- Published By – Southern Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – PDO, UK – 10310811
- Manufactured By – Mayking Records
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
Related to The Selecter / The Specials - BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert: