Velvet Underground, The - Live MCMXCIII Mp3
|1||I'm Waiting For The Man||5:15|
|2||Hey Mr. Rain||15:42|
|3||We're Gonna Have A Real Good Time Together||3:14|
|4||I Can't Stand It||4:21|
|5||Black Angel's Death Song||4:12|
|6||Pale Blue Eyes||6:14|
|7||I Heard Her Call My Name||4:37|
|8||Velvet Nursery Rhyme||1:31|
|10||I'll Be Your Mirror||3:06|
|11||Rock 'N' Roll||6:13|
|13||I'm Sticking With You||3:23|
|14||Venus In Furs||5:19|
|15||Beginning To See The Light||4:59|
|17||Guess I'm Falling In Love||3:08|
|18||White Light / White Heat||4:21|
|19||All Tomorrow's Parties||6:36|
|20||Some Kinda Love||9:06|
- Art Direction, Design – Spencer Drate, Sylvia Reed
- Bass, Keyboards, Viola, Vocals – John Cale
- Design [Additional] – Dennis Ascienzo, Jükta Salavetz
- Drums, Vocals – Maureen Tucker
- Edited By – Brian K. Lee
- Engineer – Roger Moutenot
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charlie Dos Santos
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4 - Assistant To Assistant Engineer] – Bram De Groot, Henk Van Helvoirt
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4 - Assistant] – Peter Brandt
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4] – Nick Davis
- Guitar, Bass – Sterling Morrison
- Guitar, Vocals – Lou Reed
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Rathke, Roger Moutenot
- Mixed By [House Mixer] – Bill Fertig
- Photography By – Ted Chin
- Producer – Mike Rathke
- Written-By – Cale (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-6, 2-12), Reed, Tucker (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3), Morrison (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3)
© ℗ 1993 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Recorded live at L'Olympia Theater in Paris (France) on June 15th, 16th & 17th, 1993.
Mixed at East Hill Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering in Portland, Maine.
Edited on Sonic Solutions.
Recorded by Eurosound Mobile 4.
- Barcode: 0 9362-45464-2 9
- Barcode: 093624546429
- Label Code: LC3228
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 860
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One): 936245464-2/1 WME
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two): 936245464-2/2 WME
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – L'Olympia
- Mixed At – East Hill Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering