Wolfsheim - A New Starsystem Has Been Explored Mp3
|1||A New Starsystem Has Been Explored (Factory Radio Edit)||3:34|
|3||A New Starsystem Has Been Explored (Factory Remix)||5:51|
|4||A New Starsystem Has Been Explored (LP Version)||3:40|
- Executive Producer – Lothar Gärtner
- Mastered By – Carlos Peron
- Music By, Lyrics By – Wolfsheim
- Photography By [Bandphoto] – Oliver Schultz-Berndt
- Photography By [Photo] – Alexander Demtschuk
- Producer – José Alvarez, Wolfsheim
- Producer [Production Support] – Wolli
- Sleeve – Graphische Werke Ottensen
Comes in a Digipak.
The release title is printed on front as:
"A New ✩system Has Been Explored"
Recorded at the Factory, Aachen.
Demtschuk photography at New Eyes.
Track 4 is made up by symbols, please refer to the additional scan for the track name.
P&C 1996 Strange Ways Records
Published by Strange Ways / Hanseatic
Durations are not listed on the release.
- Barcode: 40156981224-28
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5206
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5203
- Matrix / Runout: BOD INDIGO 1224-2
- Label Code: LC 7147
- Distributed By – Indigo – 1224-2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strange Ways Records
- Copyright (c) – Strange Ways Records
- Published By – Strange Ways Records
- Published By – Hanseatic
- Recorded At – The Factory, Aachen
- Glass Mastered At – BOD Berlin Optical Disc