Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald Sings The Rodgers And Hart Song Book Mp3
|1||With A Song In My Heart|
|2||Where Or When|
|3||Ten Cents A Dance|
|5||It Never Entered My Mind|
|6||Have You Met Miss Jones?|
|7||I've Got Five Dollars|
|8||I Wish I Were In Love Again|
|9||Johnny One Note|
|10||My Heart Stood Still|
|12||A Ship Without A Sail|
|15||Give It Back To The Indians|
|16||This Can't Be Love|
|17||Everything I've Got|
|18||To Keep My Love Alive|
|19||I Didn't Know What Time It Was|
|20||There's A Small Hotel|
|21||I Could Write A Book|
|23||My Funny Valentine|
|25||Spring Is Here|
|27||Little Girl Blue|
|28||Isn't It Romantic|
|29||Wait Til You See Her|
|30||Here In My Arms|
|31||Dancing On The Ceiling|
|32||The Lady Is A Tramp|
|33||You Took Advantage Of Me|
- Arranged By, Conductor – Buddy Bregman
- Engineer – Val Valentin
- Liner Notes – William Simon
- Liner Notes [Foreward] – Oscar Hammerstein II
- Liner Notes [Introduction] – Richard Rodgers
- Liner Notes, Producer – Norman Granz
- Orchestra – The Buddy Bregman Orchestra
- Written-By – Rodgers-Hart
First issue with Orange/Yellow labels and deep groove
The double album was recorded Feb. and March of 1956 at Capitol, Melrose (KHJ Studios), engineer Val Valentin.
The four sides were also mastered at Capitol on that same day and shipped to RCA, Rockaway, NJ for pressing.
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side A): MGV-4002 Side-1 50134-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side B): MGV-4002 Side-2 50135-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side C): MGV-4002 Side-3 50136-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side d): MGV-4002 Side-4 50137-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped on all runouts): A1 R
- Record Company – Verve Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Rockaway
- Recorded At – Capitol Melrose Studio
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Harms, Inc.
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Corporation
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – T.B. Harms Co.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation